Can't craft Genesis Orb

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Nysios

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kshira Sagara

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I can not craft Genesis orbs

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It hinders it

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I have not recovered

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log into my account, try and make a gen orb, cant make a gen orb. Gen orbs not on cooldown, nothing is changing.

I have the same issue. have all the items just cant craft them

Same here on Calnogor

Nidavellir
the same

This issue has–very randomly–resolved its self. There was no corrective action on my part, it just all of a sudden went away.

Glad to hear that it was resolved but I’ll still forward this over to the team in the meantime since it looks like some other players are running into this too.

2 Likes

Right now. It should allow me to craft a key. I crafted one maybe two last week on Thursday. Then 1 more the next day. So there definitely should be the ability for me to make one key right now (cooldown shouldn’t be a factor as of this moment).

Still says cant craft. This is BAD. This needs fixing now!!

i also have cooldown threshold:4294967295

Can this be fixed before the weekend. AS WE CANT MAKE GEN KEYS. i thought might be my 7 day cooldown but I’m positive now that I should be able to craft. But it wont let me._…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.