Can't craft Genesis Tuning Orbs after jan release 2022

• What is your character name in New World: Flavelina

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Harmonia

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can’t craft Genesis Tuning Orbs after the jan release 2022. I have every material needed to craft but the craft button is greyed out still and says “Can’t craft”. It also says cooldown threshold 4294967295 where it should say 3, don’t know if this is related to the bug I’m experiencing. Had no issues crafting Lazarus Tuning Orb nor Mutated Tuning Orb. No one else I’ve talked with have this issue. Still the same bug after the patch today (26/1-2022).

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t craft Genesis Tuning Orbs, my weekly CD is delayed every day.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go to stonecutting table T5, doesn’t matter which town, with all necessary materials in your bag and try to craft Genesis Tuning Orb.

1 Like

Same for me I cant craft my genesis keys

same.

edit - today, right now. It should allow me to craft a key. I crafted one maybe two last week on Thursday. Then 1 more the next day. So there definitely should be the ability for me to make one key right now (cooldown shouldn’t be a factor as of this moment.

Still says cant craft. This is BAD. This needs fixing now!!

i also have cooldown threshold:4294967295

Can this be fixed before the weekend. AS WE CANT MAKE GEN KEYS. i thought might be my 7 day cooldown but I’m positive now that I should be able to craft. But it wont let me.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.