Cant craft orbs

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Austin Hatcher
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel and Valhalla.
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: I cannot craft any orbs. Everytime i logg in the cooldowns are all reset to 6 days 23 hours and 58min. Ect.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot make orbs to run expiditions.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:not yet
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: at the stone mason table.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: just look at all the orbs i can craft and see the cooldowns. It is set to 7 days! This started with the march update.
1 Like

Has that timer ever not been the full amount when you logged in, gone down or adjusted after a bit of gameplay?

1 Like

I have the same issue and I was able to craft a mutated orb yesterday. At everfall, I just logged in and the cooldown is 6D 23H and 57M and 40 seconds. I think it might be just a display issue with the cooldown. I was able to crafted a mutated orb yesterday even though my cooldown still showed a 6 days and 23 hours. You cannot trust the cooldown time you have to remember the day and time of the last craft.

@captain_qwark Thanks for confirming this. I think that might be the case - where the timer you’re seeing is restarting, but you should still be able to craft after the 6 days.

I have not been able to craft orbs since the March update. It actually went down to three days this week. Just hopped back on. I can make 2 laz orbs. Everything else is back to 6 days 23hours 59 ming and 28seconds. WTH! Can you please get this fixed!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.