****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Paz Sweet
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Themiscyra
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot declare war when we’ve contributed 80% of the influence
- Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: After hours of work, we were not able to declare war
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No!
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
After contributing 80% of PVP influence towards Brightwood, we were not able to declare war. Said we had not contributed enough influence. I’ve seen this bug reported multiple times. But thank god we fixed skins previews able to rotate.
THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I’M REPORTING THIS. HOW MAY TIMES DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO REPORT THIS BEFORE IT’S FIXED!!!