****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Zidkon
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Silha
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Two times we (Marauders) have put this territory IN CONFLICT and it doesn’t allow any of the participating companies to declare war. The territory is not in “Incoming invasion” state.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We can’t declare war to this territory.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Put Restless territory IN CONFLICT and try to declare war. Message says your company didn’t contribute enough to declare the war. But none of the participating companies can, they have the same message.
Up. A few hours later the territory restarted all influences to 0% without the owners faction doing nothing.
Up again. Can’t declare war now at Reekwater, we just put it IN CONFLICT and it doesn’t let us declare even when we were the only Company that did the PvP missions.
Up again. It seems is Marauders faction the one is bugged, because Syndicate have declared war at Restless Shore without any problem.
Hope they can give some clarity about this game broker bug, people is getting bored.
Up again. Now the Monarch’s Bluffs territory is the state IN CONFLIC 3 days ago, seems Syndicate can’t declare war but there is not INVASION incoming or anything, timer has just dissapeared.
I would like to hear from support really, server is in a very bad state.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.