Can't Declare war for the 3rd time!

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Paz Sweet
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Themiscyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot declare war when we’ve contributed 80% of the influence
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: After hours of work, we were not able to declare war
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No!
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

After contributing 80% of PVP influence towards Brightwood, we were not able to declare war. Said we had not contributed enough influence. I’ve seen this bug reported multiple times. But thank god we fixed skins previews able to rotate.

WHAT IS AMAZON’S PROBLEM?!?!? Why can’t you fix these war bugs? DM ME FOR THE VIDEO! It only keeps sending us back to the seige page.

4 Likes

Very disappointing for the entire company. Dozens of people working together disappointed by a game bug that has been here since launch. Territory control is the very core of the game and should be given the highest priority.

Was this ever fixed for you? Keeps happening to us. They are completely lying if they say there isnt a bug.

Recreate your company.
Fixed our issue after 5 times not being able to declare.

Hi, we cannot recreate our company as it is currently holding 2 territories. We are trying to declare for a third but cannot do so because of the bug. If you need the video, please pm me. I hope they fix this ASAP. I swear I’m quitting over it.

No, they have never fixed this. You have to create a new company to get around this.

They never fixed. Had to create a new company to be able to declare war and left the old as a placeholder.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.