- What is your character name in New World: Toran Ulfvensson
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Avalon
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: To my second house (Mourningdale Town) I can recall , I can pay taxes, but I cannot decorate it
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, relog, restart and the new update do not help
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Entering the house
The house in Mourningdale Town still doesn’t work properly. Port/Tax work, Decoration not.
Thanks for nothing, finally abandoned the house and bought it again…
Probably for the best.
These guys are terrible at addressing issues. We’re coming up to a month dealing with this stupid bug which should’ve been hot fixed ASAP. Instead customers are left high n dry, no compensation, no nothing.
No wonder the playerbase continues to dwindle away.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.