Can't delete Items in inventory

I have a few items on “Resources” stuck in inventory that I want to delete.

• “Tenebrous Agent”,
  • “Shadowed Agent”,
  • “Spark of Willpower”,
  • “Darkened Agent”,
  • “Spark of Battle”,
  • “Shaded Agent”.

They are from a few quests wich you craft/improve some iconic items that I have salvaged/droped in the past. Now I can’t craft the items and I can’t get rid of these items too.

What can I do?

Please Help and thanks!

Hello @DanielColunas,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry you’re having this issue with this items you mention that are not usable, sadly we don’t have the possibility to remove/salvage them if you don’t have the chance to do it on your end.

What is usually done in this cases is to storage them and leave them in case they become useful at some point in the future.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Sadly I can’t store them in my storage. They are fixed in my inventory. Could I ask you to make a solution for this please? Like delete/drop them or any way to reset the quests so I can have the items again. There are surely more people like me, there should be an option for these cases. I don’t mind if I contact support and they remove the items for themselves.

Thank you for the answer.

They’re working on it, but nothing yet.

1 Like

Hello @DanielColunas,

Sadly we cannot remove or drop items manually, actually as @JakeL mentioned this is being worked however we still haven’t got any confirmation on a solution, please keep an eye on the news section of the forum: Official News - New World Forums for any update, as well once we receive an update I will let you know on this post.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the help!
cheers :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.