- What is your character name in New World: Jezel
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: I’m a level 60 with 300+ hours but the game thinks I’m a casual. Cannot trade gold, give gold, or deposit gold into company. Cannot use chat channels other than direct messages and area.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: pretty obvious? Can’t trade or offer crafting services. Can’t contribute to company treasury. Can’t even talk in chat…
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope has been ongoing since the last update
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: IDK play the game during its release.
did you recently transfer or did you get a new license?
I transferred to Camelot on Oct 31 before this past update. When I transferred, I experienced no issues. It was only after this recent update (1.0.5) that this bug happened.
and it’s happened on your main steam account or did you use family sharing in the past?
I’ve never used family sharing before. My family all has their own steam accounts so we can play MP together.
Yes, my main steam account. I only have 1 steam account personally.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.