Can't harvest Terrawolfs

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: ImaHealYoAss
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Jacquet
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can’t harvestthe terrawolfs (it cancels the animation when I click E)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasn’t able to harvest them after I killed them
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Not neccesary
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Kill a terrawolf, press E to harvest and nothing happens, the animation cancels

I had the same issue in Mimisbrunnur server. Couldnt harvest the wolves in Reekwater or Brightwood.

also having this issue.

Same on Frislandia. I’m guessing they disabled it but now sure why?

They dropped to much motes. And ppl abuse it.

I don’t think it was too much? I mean it was a mob resource, people were gonna farm it. Would be nice to hear the devs thoughts though.

They did acknowledge it. [Notice] Update 1.1 Stability Issues - #2 by NW_Mugsy

They dropped motes instead of the quints. Motes are more utility than quints but if you turned those motes into quints you actually end up with a lot less quints overall.

That still wasn’t enough for them. I’m not sure what the new numbers will be but considering how fast they reacted I get the sense a LOT less. Seems a bit of a silly nerf

Cant harvest any of the “Dryad” style wolves at all. I’ve tested this in bronze grove in Brightwood as well as in Edensgrove near Last Stand Outpost

just found this as well

(New World Forums - A community for Adventurers)

NW_MugsyCommunity Manager

terawolfs gave 3 quetensece before patch… after patch that number lowerd to 2 quetesence in mote value…im to lazy to check if that is true…
but i 100% positive devs will come with the same excuse ‘’ its not how it was intented’’ just how they did last time and ruin the economy

i got 1 before patch lol

It is neither, they currently disabled it because it was dropping something like 72 Motes and 48 Wynwood per Wolf, They have disabled ALL elemental Animals from being harvested.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.