Can't move during war

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: MeetYourMasterz
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aquila
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Movement is not working during war/after war
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot move I’m just walking on the spot, to get anywhere I have to jump - I can’t play wars with this issue.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Close the client for 5 minutes then it works again, can’t do this during war.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: In war, just randomly happens. My client froze then kicked me out, came back and couldn’t move.
2 Likes

is this still happening???

Maybe just ur keyboard problem?

no it’s absolutely not a keyboard problem

I have the same problem, happened to me after I respawned during an OPR!

Doesnt go away after relogging, dying or using movement abilities like the hatchet jump!

Sadly bug is persistent after the OPR and doesn’t go away.

you have to log out for about 5 mins and then log back in

1 Like

Hi,

I had the same issue after a laggy war… Imo the problem is due to the void gauntlet’s root which may sometimes not completely fade. Can’t tell if it’s 100% sure or not, but this never happened to me neither anyone I know before 1.1 release.

1 Like

This happen to me in last nights war. I agree with the above person, it happen to me after being rooted. The bug persisted even after the war. I was jumping around C point like a fool or just running in place.

1 Like

I have the same issue after the last rollback.
For me, it happened during combat in Outpost rush. Similar issue as described by MeetYourMaster.

• What is your character name in New World: REPTY2K
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central - Midgard.
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Movement is not working during outpost rush/after outpost rush.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Could not move at all. The character was just running continuously without making any progress. Basically, I was running while staying in the same spot.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: So I could not exit the game during outpost rush because there is no system/timer that would allow the players to reconnect and join the same battle without being banned for 1 hour. After the outpost rush was finished, waited like 10 minutes and then started the game and the issue was gone.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: YES, video here. I don’t have a record during the fight but you can see right after it. I need to mention that I was not killed during the fight.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: In outpost rush, during a fight near Baron area. We were around 10 dudes fighting each other. I am not quite sure if someone slowed me down during the fight with a special power and if that caused the issue, this theory could be considered because it happened there during the fight.

Is everyone who it’s happened to here a healer? I am and I’ve had a few healer friends who have had it too.

No, I did not have the healer build when it happened.

I don’t understand why do they have the “Bugs/Exploit” section if multiple players are reporting the same issue and no one from the developers team/amazon games not even replying or commenting on the post! That’s a shame, to be honest!

Hi, my guild mates keep getting this bug during war. Even if we can ‘fix’ it by restarting. That’s not a fix is it? It affected our war so much when our core players got this bug. It’s not fair. You guys can’t leave this bug unfixed. It’s not like a bug that happens sometimes. My friend is getting like 4/5 of his games playing as axe… It’s happening to the same people for EVERY war. When it happens in OPR and war it’s so horrible, because you have to log off to stop it, and when you log off, you get kicked out of the war/opr… so… please fix it asap.

We think it might something that happens when you dash as a axe-wielder out of a CC skill, like ice wall/gravity. Just now I played an OPR where 3 of our melees are all bugged and cannot move. Fix this before you ruin the only thing working well and keeping peopole playing your game right now (OPR)

Yes, that’s really frustrating when u can’t move anymore during the wars. I also think that it has something to do either with ice or void gauntlet.
If the issue happens in the first minutes of the war then you can say good luck to your team and take a coffee break. This is basic online gaming feature - give the players the possibility to reconnect to the same session. I can’t believe that no one from the new world team has never thought that some kind of electricity, internet or whatever issue can appear during the fights.

1 Like