Still no resolution or support on this issue:
- What is your character name in New World: Gallus Jolly
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can’t play any Brimstone Sands quests and can’t restart the quests to redo the upgrade of the Azoth Staff to level 5. I had already completed this some time ago and had a level 5 Azoth Staff but with the launch and updates I for some reason have a level 3 Azoth Staff.
Would either like a fix for this Staff issue or have access to redo the quest chain to acquire Azoth Staff Level 5. I can’t access those early quests since I had already completed them.
As it is now, I can’t do much with this main character.
How did the issue affect your gameplay:
Was able to complete the quests needed to go to Brimstone Sands when it first launched but unable to play any of the quests within Brimstone once arriving there. In talking to other players, they suggested I may have an issue with the Azoth Staff level being too low. In checking my gear, I only have a level 3 Azoth Staff. I had previously completed the Staff progression quests and had a level 5 staff but now only a 3, which means I cannot access any of the quests in the new area.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: NA
- When did this happen? since the launch of Brimstone Sands