Cant play on US East any longer

Hi.
I tried to log in this morning and play the game and i was getting disconnects and screen freeze,My character is located in a US east server but my location is in EU (Greece). Until this morning everything was fine, ofc i have a bit high latency issues but that didnt stopped me from enjoyning the game.
Any ideas why this happened so suddenly?

Thank u in advacne.

1 Like

Hello @iordanis,

I am sorry to know about the issue you are experiencing with the game.

Can you please tell me if you are able to create a character on any other server?

No im not able to create any new characters.

@iordanis,

Please try below steps and let me know if it works.

• Run Steam as admin

• Run Integrity check

Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

• And relaunch the game

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

I did everything you suggested.Still the same problem.

it wont even let me create new Character to any server

Hello @iordanis

Thank you so much for trying the troubleshooting steps shared by my colleague!

Has there been any error messages while getting disconnected or when the screen freezes? If so, please share the error message with us.

If you have not been getting any error message, please try these steps and let me know if it works:

1. Make sure that your Windows install is fully up to date with no update pending.
  2. Ensure that GPU Drivers are updated.
  3. Run System File Check: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
  4. Use the Event Viewer to review Event Logs to determine the cause of the application crash.
  5. Uninstall and Reinstall New World.
  6. Reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat .

I hope this helps! :mage:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.