Can't play the game, stuck in place

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: IMPNick
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Sitara (US East)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was forcefully disconnected from the server earlier today and am now unable to move, teleport, and unstuck from my position. Its like I’m stuck in time as while I sometimes see players they do not move. I cannot invite friends to a group as it does nothing. I have relogged, uninstalled, restarted my pc, done everything under the sun and to no avail
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I literally cannot play the game
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Have the game force you out of the server and make it unplayable. works every time! :+1:

Sounds similar to an issue we are having in this thread which is being monitored by a customer service rep. Post your info on that thread and keep your eyes peeled. The rep just stated that we won’t likely get an answer tonight but that they’ll try and find us a course of action tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.