- What is your character name in New World: Destava
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Serpens
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Normally, you are able to cast a heal on yourself (Sacred Ground, Light’s Embrace etc) by holding down CTRL and then pressing the ability. This completely skips the targeting mode you enter if you only press the ability. (You can also cast it on yourself by going into the targeting mode and then pressing CTRL.) However, right after firing a light or heavy attack with your healer staff, you are unable to hold down CTRL and press your ability to cast it on yourself to skip the targeting mode. Regardless of holding down CTRL or not, right after a light or heavy attack, the game will always put you into the targeting mode first.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to quickly cast a self heal while in combat sometimes
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, by using the targeting mode self heal, but this is slower than it could be
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: -
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fire a light/heavy attack with your life staff, then try to CTRL + ability to self heal, it will put you into the targeting mode first.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.