Can't sell anything at TP (Insufficient items)

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Ihana-Jande
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Caer Sidi
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can not sell any items at trading post after the patch. It says “Insufficient Items” every time trying to put something
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not able to sell anything at TP
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: -
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: -
7 Likes

I have the same as well from buy orders that seemed to occur prior to the patch. When I attempt to post the auction I get a message saying insufficient items. I’ve noticed that some of the items can be sold had a stack of 100 orichalcum ingots and 12 in another. When trying to post 112 the above error was received. However when I posted 100 worked as expected. Then when trying to post the 12 the above error was received again.

Note that with my 2 stacks of stone blocks I can’t post any in the AH I have a total of 1k and am unable to post even a value of 1. Always receive the insufficient items message.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that pre patch items retain their GS regardless of expertise (assuming hidden metadata on items)? And now my stone blocks and orichalcum ingots are split into prepatch and postpatch stacks to respect Expertise?

NOTE: Also posted in:

I believe this has to do with all of our storages showing full even when they are not and is also linked to not being able to craft with materials in your storage.

Very well could I’ve added additional testing I’ve been able to do. TL;DR I am able to post items but only ones I’ve received postpatch.

Testing Notes:

I’m getting the same bug for “Insufficient Items”. Can’t sell my huge stack of ore :(. Storage is full. I’m stuck walking around with it or dropping it.

1 Like

I did a bunch of gem cutting/combining to finish getting my stonecutting to 200, and now none of my gems are marketable. it always says “insufficient items”.

You can only sell items on the tradepost if the items are in storage.

So You can only craft if the items are in your inventory and not in storage and you can only sell items on tradepost if you put them in your storage first.

Same problem

• What is your character name in New World: Belgarion8

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Calignor

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can not sell any items at trading post after the patch. It says “Insufficient Items” every time trying to put something

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not able to sell anything at TP

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: -

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: -

1 Like

same issue, amratherunique on eden.

Same issue on Caellum on Soleil.

This is not correct. I tried with all in inventory or all in storage same issue.

same

theres a workaround you need to sell the item under the sell tab and not search for the item and pressing sell. it work for me that way

2 Likes

wrong. i have my items in storage and says “insufficient items”.

2 Likes

oooh niceee. will try this now

In the trading post it shows I have the incorrect number of items owned. I have over 1000 of something but it shows I have 0.
I have the item in storage and on me, I tried it both ways and checking what it says on trading post. In both scenarios it shows that I have 0 owned. This is nonsense as I have 1000+ of the item. So I’m guessing it wont let me sell the item because it’s mistakenly seeing that I have 0 in possession.

Needs fixing

1 Like

This worked if you scroll down and choose item. If you use the all items and search on the sell tab have same issue.

3 Likes

THANK YOU! @JasonEroge this worked for me as well I was able to list the stack of stone blocks I was unable to list in the other post

1 Like

Same problem.

Character: Ulliman
Server: Elaea

Also, confirmed that using the Sell tab does work.