Can't spawn in Outpost rush and idle timer after that bugged

• What is your character name in New World: Taji’ra

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bifrost

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was in an outpost rush, defending an outpost (the one closer to our fort) that also had a tower built in it. We got overrun, I was killed and as I was dead the enemy destroyed the tower. I had previously spawned from this location. I was now unable to spawn again, as the option for the outpost no longer was there of course, but also the fort was not an option. Instead I had a single “Random Location” with a questionmark at the far right, but that just reloaded the screen, showing the death screen and the selection again. Thankfully this was near the end already, so after a couple minutes the match was over and I was ported back to the city where I joined OPR. I noticed I had a message saying I was idle and had to move in order to not be kicked. I was running through the city as that showed up. I stopped ran again, jumped, nothing convinced the mesage that I was not idle. I logged out and logged back in in order to avoid being kicked.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Completly breaking the game, could not play anymore, then was forced to log out or be kicked.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Restart the game entirely and I was back in the game as usual.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Random location selection:

As you can see I’m in the middle of some movement animation but the timer still is there and wants to kick me for being idle.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: See above. I suspect something to do with the tower and my spwaning on it then the destruction as I died. I was close to the tower, within the capture circle as I died. I think (but am not 100% certain) that I also saw the fort option disappear before this though, but I didn’t pay too much attention to that at the time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.