Can't stay connected for more than 2-3 minutes since latest patch

• What is your character name in New World: parisinflames
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orun
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The game is kicking me out every 2-3minutes. My screen SHOWS the “LAG DETECTED” message then a “CONNECTION ERROR” pops up that says “Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected”. Only when I exit the game entirely am I amble to log back in to the game, so far only to be kicked over and over.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cant play if I can’t stay logged in.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. I try to relog and I get a different error message every time.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Login, wait a few minutes, get kicked.

have you verified your install?

I’m not sure hat you mean. I’ve never had to do that before.

OMFG I tried moving constantly and that seemed to keep me from being kicked, but then I fast traveled and all my equipped gear disappeared.

Ok I relogged and all my gear returned, but I was kicked again, this time while moving around.

Open Steam,

• Right click on the game in your library.
  • Choose “Properties”.
  • Select the “Local Files” tab
  • Click "Verify Integrity of Game Files…"

OK thank you for the help, trying it now.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.