Can't transfer my character

Scarah Connor
Server Nysa
I want to transfer to server Fae. I have 2 transfer tokens and Im doing everything exactly like the instructions says and i meet all the requirements but after clicking ‘Confirm transfer’ i get a loading screen then after 2 mins main menu pops up and I’m still on my old server with my 2 tokens

1 Like

Welcome to the New World forum community, ScarahConnor.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this.

I just tried to transfer and it kept my character in the same world and region and activated a cooldown.
Char name: Ikora Venge
World : Yggdrasil

Welcome to the New World forum community and thank you for letting me know this is happening to you as well.

Hello @ScarahConnor and @crimsongelade,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you both here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry about the issue you’re having with the transfer of your characters, this is indeed something that is not supposed to happen, I was doing some research and I was not able to found any recent report of this issue, other than the ones posted at the forum so I will escalate this to have the dev team review it.

Once they provide us an answer I will update this post as soon as I can.

I appreciate your patience and your understanding while this is reviewed, this process usually take a few days so please hold with me.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

The only unusual thing that is left is that I can’t delete 3 people that are still on my friend list, maybe it’s somehow connected to the issue