Can't transfer OG account?

So I created my original character Day 1 last year when the game released. I quit playing when transfer tokens came out and never moved my character. Fast forward to now and I’m trying to get back into the game and I go to my old character and I can’t even play with it because it’s not in any server? (I assume my old server was removed?) So now I’m not sure how to move my character because my character isn’t even in a world at all. I’m also trying to swap it from NA West to NA East because I’m east coast and the east servers have about 50 less ping than west.

Anyone have any info for this? Thank you & God Bless!

Your character was detached because you hadn’t logged in for 180 days. To transfer regions, you will need to select a server first, then if you have any free transfer tokens, use those to switch regions.

1 Like

I thought you had to log in to your character and go to the store to be able to use transfer tokens? So if my character has/had one then I won’t be able to use it since I’m not in a server?

You still do. “Select World” doesn’t use a transfer token, so going to a temporary world to change regions would work.

Without selecting a world, you won’t be able to use it. I would recommend selecting one in NA West and then transferring regions once there.

Does that make sense?

1 Like

Gotcha! I just figured that out by selecting a random world in my region and when I logged in and went to store it says I have a transfer token. Now I have to wait 3 days for the cooldown period.

Thank you so much for your help and quick responses!

Take Care & God Bless!

1 Like

Glad that all worked! Good luck in New World!

1 Like

Hi @Smushiro

Hope you are doing well!

I’m glad that you was able to solve the issue with the help provide by @JakeL

We really appreciate you help in this problem! @JakeL

Please let us know if you need help with something else.

Hope you have a nice day and see you in Aeternum! :wolf:

1 Like