Cant Transfer? Trading Post Bug?

• What is your character name in New World: Ignizshun
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to transfer, trading post bug
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: No
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 7:48am EST

Same problem.

• What is your character name in New World: Poofah
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to transfer, trading post bug
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: No

I have this problem too… I can’t play with my friends because of it.
“You cannot have active Trading Post buy/sell orders before transferring” is red and I can’t transfer

• What is your character name in New World: Four Frogs
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Abbaton

We’re currently working on this issue! However, we’ve seen reports that in some cases if you teleport to a shrine with no one around, you’ll be able to transfer.

That indeed helped me out. To not waste azoth with tp’s I went to place in town when noone is around and restarted the game few times and I could transfer to another world. If anyone have the same problem I would recommend to go on edge of the city and try this too. You don’t have to be in the walls of the city as long as it’s safe zone it should work.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s work!

1 Like

Any info about this? Clear screenshots included detailing the exact issue

I want to transfer but I can’t. I am getting active trading error. Please fix it now.

this game and its developers are so bad… using GC shrines use to work the past couple of times i’ve tried to bypass this bug but now GC shrines dont even work for me anymore. AGS devs are the bottom of the barrel of the industry.

is this your first mmo? it must be because if you ever played any other new mmo, you would know that they all have bugs, and it takes a long time to work all of them out. When you say things like this, you really look like an uneducated, well… i can’t say bad words on the forums.

here is a workaround that ive personally tested and many others were successful as well.

any reasonable dev team should have a basic set of regression tests in their QA workflow… things like “transfer character from world a to world b” is a very obvious basic test case and CLEARLY they did not have that test.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.