Can't turn character with mouse

Anyone have a problem where they can move with WASD and can turn the camera, but can’t turn my character’s orientation with the mouse? I’ve considered that maybe I’ve locked onto a target or have some weird camera lock setting enabled, but after reviewing my settings in game I don’t think that’s the case. I’ve tried logging out and logging back in to no avail, and now I’ve I actually hard restarted my game and am currently waiting in queue to see if that’s worked. Anyone else have this issue? I’m starting to think it’s hardware related. Using a 2014 Razer Naga Chroma mouse [yea it’s awful no need to roast me :((]. Drivers and such are up to date.

Edit: I closed my game and restarted it and that’s seemed to fix it for now.

UPDATE EDIT: I replicated this “bug” buy alt-tabbing out of NW’s window and back into it. When I tabbed back into the game’s window I was unable to move my character with the mouse. Spam alt-tabbing in and out of the game window fixed it for me. I’ve replicated this a couple of times now.

Hello, @DougJFalcon

Thanks so much for let us know about your inconvenience and we are glad to know your game is working properly now , if you have any other problem please let us know, have fun.

Enjoy your adventure! :cowboy_hat_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.