Can't turn in Faction PvE Quests

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Gasakon
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kitezh
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I can’t seem to turn in ANY Faction PvE quests. I’ve already picked them up in 3 different cities, did what was asked, but when I go to the npc to submit, it says it’s in progress. If I click it prompts a box to abandon the quests. And then there’s this neverending loading circle on each quest box which renders it unable to click, unless I reload the game.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: A LOT since I can’t submit the quests and get the rewards.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Pick up the Faction PvE quest, complete it and try to turn them in at the npc. I just can’t.

Having similar issue, but it seems limited to only faction quests I had prior to the patch (and have now completed.

• What is your character name in New World: Zand Vor
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I can’t seem to turn in Faction PvE quests that I picked up prior to December patch. If I click it prompts a box to abandon the quests. And then there’s this neverending loading circle on each quest box which renders it unable to click, unless I reload the game.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Significant, I’d like to be able to turn these quests in and get new ones.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Pick up the Faction PvE quest prior to patch, complete it and try to turn them in at the npc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.