Can't Upgrade Chest to 625

Not sure what’s going on but it won’t let me upgrade my chestpiece to 625. Says I need at least 188 umbral shards and (as can be seen in the attached screenshot) I have over 300. As a test, tried to upgrade a random piece of 600 gear to see if it would let me and it does. I didn’t end up upgrading but my other pieces at least acknowledge I have over 300 shards.

Can someone look into this? Not sure why my chest is buggy lol…

• What is your character name in New World: Jenny Thunder
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Myrddin
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can’t upgrade chestpiece from 624 to 625
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: I’d say this is most likely a bug since my helm was upgradeable with no issues and my other armor pieces seem to be fine also.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t upgrade a piece of gear to 625
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: See below:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Attempted to upgrade other 600 slot armor items to see if the game at least understood I have over 300 umbrals and the other slots worked fine. For some reason my chest doesn’t seem to understand I have the amount of umbrals it wants.

if you read carefully it says you need 188 more shards. so 372 + 188 = 560 shards

2 Likes

Wow… I’m… a dummy. You’re right. Silly mistake on my part. Everyone please ignore this.

I… obviously need caffeine. I know this reads as sarcasm but it’s not. I’m honestly embarrassed I didn’t notice that and made such a dumb mistake, lol!

Thank you, @crank05 , for pointing that out. Super easy fix lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Suliman

Hope you are doing well!

I’m glad the reply by @crank05 help you with the question you had about the upgrade of your chest to 625.

We really appreciate you help with the clarification and fix in this post. @crank05

Please let us know if you need help with something else.

Hope you have a nice day and see you in Aeternum! :wolf:

1 Like