Not sure what’s going on but it won’t let me upgrade my chestpiece to 625. Says I need at least 188 umbral shards and (as can be seen in the attached screenshot) I have over 300. As a test, tried to upgrade a random piece of 600 gear to see if it would let me and it does. I didn’t end up upgrading but my other pieces at least acknowledge I have over 300 shards.
Can someone look into this? Not sure why my chest is buggy lol…
- What is your character name in New World: Jenny Thunder
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Myrddin
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can’t upgrade chestpiece from 624 to 625
- Is this a bug or an exploit: I’d say this is most likely a bug since my helm was upgradeable with no issues and my other armor pieces seem to be fine also.
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t upgrade a piece of gear to 625
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: See below:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Attempted to upgrade other 600 slot armor items to see if the game at least understood I have over 300 umbrals and the other slots worked fine. For some reason my chest doesn’t seem to understand I have the amount of umbrals it wants.