Cant upgrade the Grand Bestowment in WW and MD

• What is your character name in New World: Saftina
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    In the territory plannig board we can’t upgrade the Grand Bestowment, we still have it to T2 in both cities (Windsward and Mourningdale).
    Town board is completed at 100.7% and 100%
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • When did this happen? Since day one of Summer Event.
3 Likes

Hey, Saftina!

Thank you for reporting this. I just want to let you know that I have properly documented and submitted this game behavior to our team for further investigation. At the moment, we cannot make any promises about a definite fix. Though please stay tuned on our official channels to make sure that you would not miss any update.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a great one!

This is really quite a large issue impacting the entire CoS progression here. Is there any update from the development team on this?

2 Likes

Also affected 10/11 settlements in Valhalla

1 Like

@Magva - several company members have confirmed the issue is not lack of a owning company not starting the upgrade.

Not that I ever would have made that assumption, but I saw another CM on the forums suggest that might be the problem.

We need this resolved ASAP because it effects everyone’s daily tokens.

The recent patch did not fix this. This disappointing. This is a limited time event and those of us affected are essentially missing out on almost a premium token worth of tokens every day because we’re getting 3 x 11 rather than 5 x 11 and slower reputation progression. So by now we’re essentially down 6 premium tokens or so.

1 Like

AGS, where are you?!

1 Like

So sad that this basic feature of the Summer Festival is not working properly. I play on Valhalla and most are not upgraded. Since they can’t fix the bug, can they just manually upgrade all of them to max upgrade. The festival is time limited content.
Mourningdale and most other cities look like this:

1 Like

The event has been out for 13 days. Valhalla has only one Tier 3 Bestowment, and 10 Tier 2 Bestowments.

That means that since the event went out, Valhalla players have missed out on:

2 x 10 x 13 = 260 Tokens (Enough for 10 Premium Tokens)
50 x 10 x 13 = 6,500 Gold (Tier 2 basket grants 30 to 75 gold, while Tier 3 basket grants 50 to 200 gold, so this is an estimate.)

Shouldn’t this issue be on the known issues list?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.