Change Resolution and now cant Start the Game Errorcode 10011

I cant start the game anymore, did some graphic settings nothing major just some resolution changes and since then the game crashed and dosent start up again and I get the startup error massage 25, saying anticheat isnt installed or something, even after reinstalling anticheat, reinstalling steam, reinstalling the game and even did a facory reset on the whole pc, but nothing helps
need Help or let me Refund if i cant play, fix this !

Picture of the problem : https://www.google.com/search?q=new+world+fehlercode+10011&rlz=1C1CHBF_deDE886DE886&sxsrf=AOaemvJULiShjGDjwIAbwDn4GWWLt5OgHQ:1640723820705&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwiVw4fErIf1AhWpSGwGHY7KAI8Q_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=937&dpr=1#imgrc=bvB0KD4r2zz-zM

Ive read the forums ,google and watched a bunch of youtube hot fixes and followed all steps i could find ( Launch Error - Product Information not found )

but nothing seems to work!

Hello @Memorize, I understand that after applying some changes to the game it’s no working properly anymore. You can try deleting some files.

1. On your keyboard, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) to invoke the Run box. Type or paste %appdata% and click OK .
  2. Go to AGS > New World and delete the following:
  3. The savedata folder
  4. The user_preload_settings file
  5. Now you can restart New World and see if the game crashes again.

i have already done this more than 5 times and trying to fix this for over 7hours the entire day.
nothing has worked!

Hi @Memorize.

I am sorry that you’re facing this problem.

If you have already tried the steps mentioned above, then next step forward would be contacting support through chat here:

That way we can receive the pertinent information to help you with this.

Be sure to have your game logs ready in case they ask for them:

• Provide 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
  • DxDiag report:
    Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
    Click on dxdiag.exe.
    When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I hope this helps, feel free to tag me if you need anything else.

Safe travels! :mage: :snowflake:

OOOh hmmm, after almost 3 weeks I get a answer, not gonna lie, i completly forgot already about this trash waste of a Game and Time, now these Days I just want to buy a Game and Play , if i dosent work, straight to Trash/Refund!
Thank you all, i would say it was fun , but it was more frustrating and complecated than any other game in the last 6 months

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry to hear you feel that way @Memorize.

And I’m more sorry the reply took so long.

Tough I understand it can be frustrating having to wait when you want to play.

I just wanted to let you know that if you ever want to play and need help we’ll be happy to help.

I will close this thread for now.

Safe travels! :mage: :snowflake: