- What is your character name in New World: Captainjacksparr0w
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Krocylea
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ice Gauntlet is completely broken
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Class and play style is completely broken. Unable to play the game anymore. Might as well remove the class.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- Example 1: Ice Gauntlet Broken - NewWorld Patch1.04 | Lowkey | #1 app to record & edit games
- Example 2: Ice Gauntlet -- NewWorld Test5 | Lowkey | #1 app to record & edit games
(2 more examples in reply to this)
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just cast Ice Storm (i.e., blizzard)?
This may be a known bug but it never occurred to this degree. It only happened with unending thaw (It is also not the last perk in Ice Storm)
It is obvious that there is a huge bias for melee players. However, breaking a class and buffing the hell out of another is not the way to do it. This game is not runescape or tab targeted based.
Do not listen to players that can hardly play the game, have less than 50 APM in PVP, and cannot solve a basic algebra problem. They are not software testers, programming experts, or have any experience in formal verification.
There was clearly ZERO CI/CD unit, integration, or interaction testing. This post most likely was reviewed and verified more times than this patch before posting.