Changing factions

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Savngarde
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: themiscrya
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: all factions own 2 territories. when trying to switch factions both other factions say cant change to faction that own the most territory. even though they are equal.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can not change faction.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: give each faction two territories and then try to change.

I have the same issue.

Yea I can understand why they wont want players to be able to just join the winning faction. That would just make the top faction even stronger and they would never be able to be beat. But if all 3 have the same number of territories then it wont let you change faction at all.

1 Like

I actually was able to change it today with know issue.

Yea you just need to wait till the tie is broken, and hope the winner isnt the faction you wanted to switch to. Still stuck here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.