Charachter max HPs dropping with no (appearently) reason

• What is your character name in New World: Wiraqootcha
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Sometimes my character HPs drop from approx 11,5k to 10,5k while having the same constitution / food buff / armor weight, i tried unequipping and reequipping all my gear, checking game files from steam and ofc relogging but nothing worked.
    I noticed the problem while changing gear (but as i said, having the same amount of constituion / buffs / armor weight), but i couldn’t say if changing the gear starts the problem since i can also log off 1 night with 11,5k hps and log the day after with 10,5k hps…
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i have 1k less hp than i should have…
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: sometimes it fixes by itself, i really can’t explain how
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: as i said, i noticed the problem while changing gear and checking if everything was ok, but i’m not 100% sure that this is the problem.

Sounds like the buff for owning a house in an area dropping off when you go somewhere else… IE I have it in WW right now I think.

Also kinda sounds like when putting the sword and shield away with “X”
Sounds about what I lose

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.