Character Bug with damage issues

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Warlock of Death

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Serious Damage output bug I’m a full 625 Heavy user I have all the best in slot weapons every blackguards weapon god roll hammers axes and spears with the best of best perks
    Test so the issue was first noticed in OPR when one on one battles same mallee to mallee weapons’ used and no healers around the damage output did not register at all to other players and if it every did there health was very little affected. I always have 200 conn and 310 STR or for spear 100 STR and 200 Dex 200 conn
    so I tested this issues the last week with dueling my company players same build same weapons like the black guard axe for example. We tried were i just did the damage with the fury warhammer and fully charged heavy attacks it took 9 hits before his health would even register that he was taken damage. The reverse we let him do the same to me same stats same armor same fury warhammer and first heavy swing registered with damage unlike mine that took 9 heavy swings. We tried spear only using light attacks no heavy or abilities we hit exactly the same amount of times same phy and elm damage stats and he took had my health before his registered just an eighth I tried this with other heavy and med armor players in company all the same results dont forget this is with 310 str and 200 con 625 Im taken a huge amount of damage from anyone and my damage output is almost not registering on the duel i was hitting for 600 to 800 crit was 850 max 1059
    My character has a bug and I have for some reason an extra point in attributes total then the other player but we are both 625

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: completely cant not play a pvp opr or duel

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

the healthbar doesn’t show any HP above 10k.
you only see the HP bar of the opponent moving once he drops below 10k HP

also i did also once had an extra attribute point, but disappeared after a relog.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.