Character bugged after server merges

Character is bugged after server merges https://forums.newworld.com/t/notice-server-merges-central-eu-us-east-us-west-and-australia/695715/4?u=paxtilha, can’t trade and when i restart the game it rolls me back to where i started today.

Also got this error message after recall

My charecter name is PAXTILHA from old Sanor now Hyperborea

Hello @PAXTILHA

Welcome to our New World community and forums.

Thank you for the report about the bugged character you have. Im sorry for any issue this caused to you.

Can you please run a file check: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

After the step above:

• Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

If you still have the issue after this troubleshoot, please create a web ticket at

Make sure to provide logs on the request.

Pull out the following logs and a DxDiag report.

• At minimum, provide the most recent log, but preferably provide 3 logs from: Users<username>\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups

• If applicable, provide a single log file from: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

• DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
    • Click on dxdiag.exe.
    • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to your desktop.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Hi, I’ve done that and contacted the support, wich so far has been unable to help me.
It has been 11 days since, and i can’t play the game at all, guess my only option now is to quit playing…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.