Character cant move forward at all. Can only walk backwards

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Suebone
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: As title states, character stutters when trying to move forward.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant play character
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Was killing a mob, then character bugged

Movement abilities do not work and i get teleported back into place. Walking backwards works but thats all. Unstuck works but fast traveling of any kind gives me a failure message. I have logged out of that character for several hours and still nothing.

1 Like

Same issue happened to me even before this patch, scared me really bad, the fix for me was dropping a lot of things on the floor.

Heya~

Thank you for reporting this. I just want to let you know that I have properly documented and submitted this game behavior to our team for further investigation. At the moment, we cannot make any promises about a definite fix. Though please stay tuned on our official channels to make sure that you would not miss any update.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a great one!

Hit your inventory window (default tab) a few times. It’s a known issue and tabbing multiple times normally fixes it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.