Character dead and stuck

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Bindos.
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eridu.
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was doing the first level 25 expedition/excavation with some friends. When doing so we encountered a yellow border enemy/elite and he did a knockback ability that sent us all flying which knocked me off an edge in-game. I then landed at the bottom a second later which instantly killed me. It did not give me the option of giving up, nor does it let me use the unstuck in option, let me leave expedition nor use the /unstuck.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can not play the game. After relogging, and then coming back on and being removed from party and then relogging back in it has done nothing.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I have no screenshot as I’m stuck in a 600 player queue whilst writing this which is quite disheartening.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Stand 5 or so meters from an edge > get knocked back > cry.

@Bindos were u able to fix this?

@jeremiah0889 Sorry for belated reply. The next day it was back to normal

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.