Character is bugged moving side Ways from a PTR OPR and It got Crried to My live Version of the Game Help please

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Gotshy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:Barri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: My charcter is moving side way for no reason

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i got it from PTR And it Got Carried to the live version

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I cant fix this on my own I have tried all possible ways closed the game multiple times i got this bug from an outpost rush in the PTR version i closed the game during that and loged in to my Live version i couldnt recover from this bug still at this moment any help please

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

I’ve seen this bug before were your player moves sideways when you’re pushing W.
Had it for an entire war.

Check to see if you have a windows update pending and let it finish and do a full restart so it applies.

This ended up fixing it for me. It was some wierd input glitch caused by a half finished update in the background, even though MS pretends those aren’t applying any changes yet till you restart, they actually are and they probably busted a component the game uses in the background.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.