Character persist bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Blalalalup
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: switched from Folkvangr to Eden
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:when. I switched I get booted with error code
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:HUGE BUG I can’t even play the game
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:cannot play at all
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: just logging in and walking around
1 Like

Same issue.

Same issue here.

I also just transferred and now cannot play as i keep getting this Character Persist Failure. Moved Server from Zara to Lagado.

Is there a fix for this?

Same issue here after the transfer, Atvatabar to Minda, character name: monKH

All activity won’t be saved, tested with traveling to Everfall from Brightwood, log off, log back in, character shows up in Brightwood, exactly the same spot the first time log in.

Also tested with another character in different region, everything is alright.

This is absolutely a disaster, and kind of surprised a bug like this was not caught from other regions.

Same here.

Same here.
Character: Arunafeltz
Transferred From Vidblain
transferred to Silha

I didn’t transfer to my character but i am getting this error.
Character: SnitchIsTaken

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.