Character stuck on Inn [Game]

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: GameVinzaum

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eugea / Nibiru Zeta

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: For about 20 hours now I have been unable to play my main character because of a stuck inside an Inn. My character won’t unstuck, wont fast travel, won’t open inventory, can’t move, can’t interact with others, full stuck even when I relog. I have already repaired game, opened ticket and everything else. I’m able to talk in chat but everything else is stuck in game. Also, I’m able to create other characters and level up on other servers, this is clearly a bug with my character.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well, I can’t play at all right?

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I suppose recalling to the Inn after one of the world events bugged out. I had a notification at my screen for over 1h after the world event disappeared saying that “I needed to return to the area or I would miss the rewards”, the world event disappeared mid air and me and everyone else got bugged and didn’t receive rewards. But somehow when I recalled to the Inn, my character got lost forever in void.

1 Like

Same issue happening to me, I made one thread in this category linked here Lag Detected -> Reconnect, unable to move, with RTT and Input Latency 0
and one in the game support category linked here
Lag Detected followed by Stuck Character "Time since last response:" until disconnect

This issue is being completely ignored by devs on this website, and AmazonGames support only suggests you make a Game Feedback ticket in game to get it resolved.

I’ve been stuck for about 28 hours now with no response or course of action to take outside of the suggested fixes for network related issues.

I’ve had no answer for about 5 days and then I’ve decided to delete my char and create another one… Guess what? Server is now full and I cant create a character on it to play with my friends.

So much for the NW launch experience…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.