Character stuck when exiting Arena or Expedition

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World:
    DarkChii
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Upon exit of Arena and expedition character was stuck. I could move but it was like I was stuck in the wall.
    First instance was Siren’s Arena. The entire group wiped at once, We all ended up outside the gate and all of us were stuck. Using unstuck command didnt work, logging to log on screen didnt work. Recalling back to town did not work. Had to log off all the way to desktop to finally get unstuck.
    Second instance was at Amrine. I actually didn’t get stuck as I was pulled in from far away, but the two people I was with had come out right next to the entrance and both reported being stuck
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Forced me to have to log completely out of the game which caused frustration. This could also cause people to log off and not come back which can suck if you spent 30 min trying to create a group
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    Yes, required full log off to desktop
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    I dont have this, however if it happens again i will do so
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: full group wipe where entire group is forced to exit at the same time, or exit an expedition if you had entered by the entrance and not pulled in from a distance

Sorry for the late reply and I’m sorry to see that this happened to you multiple times. I’ll get this over to the development team for you.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.