Character stuck within mountain

• What is your character name in New World: Odise0

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Irkalla

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: The character is stuck inside a mountain, o so it seems. I haven’t been able to leave the area in more than a week. I can see the surroundings, but we hit some sort of invisible wall when trying to get out. The unstuck button “returns” the character to the same area. I haven’t been able to kill the character and can’t Recall to Watchtower.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Most likely.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It annulled it

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: trabado — ImgBB

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I have no idea. The character fell at some part of the mountain. I tried doing the unstuck and tried killing the character by throwing him off from different heights.

Hello brother, I have the same problem, it does not let me revive, I am lying on the floor, and nobody can revive me and it does not let me return to the city, I am also from the Irkalla server, my nick in the game is Crimsson.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.