Character transfer failed, now on CD

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: God Queen Spooki

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: El dorado US west

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: bought a character transfer, from US west->US east it failed, i relogged fully to come back to a free transfer token and a 3 day cooldown on the same server i just tried to move from.

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra) BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Im being penalized for a failure on your side for 3 more days.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: i guess just character transfer

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) US East 8:00 PM 9/22/22

1 Like

side note, im scrolling thru the forums and am seeing this is happening alot right now, can you please just manually move my character and the others that are being bugged aswell. i really do not want to wait another 3 days to move my character back.

Sorry to hear about this, Spooki.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team hopefully help you out with this!

thankyou.

No problem!

Hello @Spooki,

I’m really sorry about the issue you’re having with the transfer of your characters, this is indeed something that is not supposed to happen, I was doing some research and I was not able to found any recent report of this issue, other than the ones posted at the forum so I will escalate this to have the dev team review it.

Once they provide us an answer I will update this post as soon as I can.

I appreciate your patience and your understanding while this is reviewed, this process usually take a few days so please hold with me.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Thankyou, also could you just manually move my character so I don’t have to wait the 3 days? Would be much appreciated. @Wyvernn

1 Like

Actually you are lying, i reported this bug more than 2 months ago, it happened to me 2 times, the support said that they couldn’t move my characters and i had to wait 3 days, supposedly you guys assured me that youwere going to take care of the problem, and currently it is still happening? i can attach screenshots of support responses if necessary, do not take care of fixing the game, and lie

1 Like

I cannot seem to find how to submit a proper support ticket, nor do I seem to be capable of creating a topic as I just registered for the forums. I’m going to tag onto this post.

I have the same issue. I have not played New World since hitting max level on the very rough launch. I came back to give it a shot, but found that I was on a west coast server. There was a free transfer in the shop, and so I attempted to use it. I ran into the same issue as the original poster.

• What is your character name in New World: NaoWhut

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yyggdrasil - US West

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Tried to use the free server/region transfer to go to the US East region. I am now on cooldown and have not moved servers or regions. This seems to be a common issue after the recent patch according to players in Global Chat.

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra) Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I was considering giving this game another shot. Playing alone with 100+ms latency is not worth the time. I thought about creating a new character, but I’d rather just play something else than start over.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: It’s the same as the original poster of this topic.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Attempt to use the Character Transfer feature.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Approximately 9/22/2022 10:00PM EST

1 Like

bump

1 Like