Character Transfers Still Bugged One Month Later

It’s been a month or more since some friends and I had region/server transfer issues. The game states that we have more characters than we actually do. Can’t transfer servers because the game says there are too many characters in that region, when there actually isn’t. PTR characters deleted, every fix tried, dx logs sent in, everything. Still stuck and can’t transfer. This is an issue for many people where they can’t play their main accounts on the server of their choosing for over a month now. Can we stop prioritizing Musical Instruments and other worthless updates until these CRUCIAL ISSUES are remedied??? Being unable to transfer servers seems like it should be a number one priority, but there’s been 2-3 patches since the issue was found, and still no fix and no word on when it WILL be fixed. Being a player since day one, it’s depressing to see where some of the devs priorities are. Waited long enough, please give a concrete answer or address this issue publicly!

2 Likes

This happened to me as well, I have a character stuck on the west coast and was told the devs will address the issue during some unknown patch. Needless to say, I quit playing this game because AGS is just too incompetent, and the fact that they are adding musical instruments when most everyone has already quit the game because of weapon and pvp changes and definitely aren’t going to reinstall because of instruments, I truly am done with AGS, they wont even bother to respond to this post and they wont cancel region transfers because they are that money hungery and dont care about their community at all.

1 Like

Would like to thank @Luxendra for taking the time and going out of the way to edit this post and change the sub-topic, but not taking any time to send a simple response about the serious ongoing issue. Much appreciated! I feel heard and respected as a player! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @postedheavily,

I’m really sorry that you’re having issues with the character transfer, you mention that you’ve already reached support, have a ticket been created for you on this case, and if so have you followed up the ticket so you can have a resolution provided to it?

Please let me know if you have gotten any response and if I can try to help you in any way.

Cheers!

I have had my issue fixed. My friend had the same issue at the same time but his was never fixed. He commented on this post, username is lazyeyet. The game is consistently stating that there are too many characters in certain regions. Multiple correspondences back and forth keep telling him to wait and he’s had no luck here on the forums. I was able to get my issue fixed when a community manager saw my first post and commented on it. This same friend commented on that post looking for help as well. Please reach out and help him get an answer other than “we can only wait”

V585352436 This is my ticket number. Please send help, I have an alt on us east, I would like transfeered anywhere except castle of steel that way I can get my main character back from the west coast servers. @Wyvernn

Also, the reason I am posting on his behalf is because it is also my issue, I am unable to play the game with a friend that I have been playing with for ages! Makes things very depressing.

bump! :o @Aenwyn @Wyvernn

Bump - 3/2 NA East Slots but only have 1/2 :frowning:

Hello @Lazyeyet,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

In this case I review your ticket and requested an update since it has been a few days without news, I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to follow up and please edit your post to delete the case number since this can be used by anyone.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Bump again - on my other account it says 4/2 now for NA East lol