CharacterNotLatent

• What is your character name in New World: Lykaos
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: None
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I haven’t played in months and after opening the game I found that my character was “Not bound to a world” and since I had moved from US to Australia I tried “picking a world” for my character to transfer to (US East to AP SouthEast) but when I try it says “Unable to parse exceptionname: inputvalidationerror message: characternotlatent”
  • Is this a bug? yes
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: can’t even play
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? 10/28/22 3pm

Hello @Anti-cuties Welcome to the forums!

I am sorry to hear that you’re having issues moving your character to a new server, normally to move a character from one region to another your character must meet some requirements, one of them is being level 25 or above this could be what is affecting that transfer. Here is a full list of all requirements:

In this case I think it would be better to reach us directly if you want to move that character to your current region so we can check if we can help you further with the character transfer:

Hope you have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.