Character/Server Bug

Had a weird issue where it said my RTT and Input Latency were 0 ms and my character and everyone around me was frozen but I could still chat in game. My internet was fine on every other device in my house and on my pc. I tried to /unstuck as well and it just stood my guy up out of the teleport animation. Anyone experience this or know a fix? I relogged and sat in the queue simulator 3 times and no luck. (Norumbega server). Please help so I can play the game.

When I created a new character it let me login perfectly fine and walk around perfectly fine.

1 Like

Exact same issue is happening to me. I created a thread here Lag Detected followed by Stuck Character "Time since last response:" until disconnect

I didn’t mention the Input Latency and RTT being at 0 but my screenshot shows the same thing.
I also created a new character with no issue. I’ve wasted near 12 hours trying to get back on this character at level 20. Not really interested in starting a new character after dumping 15 hours into one yesterday.

1 Like

Yeah I definitely do not want to restart from level 1 lol. Let me know if you find a solution. Unfortunately no one has responded to me from Amazon Games.

1 Like

Using the support system through amazongames.com is completely useless. If you haven’t submitted feedback in game, do that though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.