****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Beppie Woonwijk
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Chat is very slow… which makes chatting with someone in a expedition very annoing
- Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra)
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can’t chat with team.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) already when I logged in.
We are happy to have you here with us, thank you for making the report regarding this issue. Also I’m sorry you ran into this issue it can definitely ruins the communication needed for expeditions as you said. Please make sure you have already followed this steps:
Run a Steam Integrity Check
Please follow the instructions on this link to rule out any lag and connectivity issues:
- A work around was provided for this similar situation a while back, it consists in setting global to mute, put it back to feed. This was helping some players.
If you still have issues then proceeding with an escalation with our devs is the best option, again to hopefully get a solution and to give visibility. You can contact us via Customer Service (Web Ticket) on the following link, this so you can provide personal information and logs that is better not to handle on a public forum :
Please make sure to add the DxDiag and Gamelogs through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:
- Instructions for generating a DXdiag: Open and Run Dxdiag.exe
- GameLogs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\
If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in letting us know again! See you in Aetherum!