Client not able to connect to login server

this happened right after the patch Thursday. yesterday i was able to play just fine. today its back.
i have no clue what is going on, there is no problem with my internet.

Hi!

Can you try this:

1. Restart your PC and disconnect the power to your Modem and/or Router for 60 seconds.
  2. Reconnect the power and wait for the internet connection to be restored before powering your PC back on and attempting to access the game.
  3. Try switching from a Wireless connection to a Wired one (if possible).

If that doesn’t help, we’ll need to completely reset and refresh the connection your computer has to the internet:

1. From the Start menu, begin typing ‘cmd’.
  2. In the results that populate, right-click the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  8. Restart your computer.

If you do not have 3rd party Firewall software installed, this can be added via Windows Defender using the following steps:

1. Select the Start/Windows button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security and then Firewall & network protection.
  2. Select Allow an app through firewall.
  3. Look for and select ‘newworld.exe’ in the list of installed apps.
  4. Select OK.

Once added, try relaunching the Game again and confirm you are able to play without error.

Also this:

1. From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
  2. Select Network and Internet.
  3. In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select ‘Change adapter options’.
  4. When the Network Connections window opens, right click your network connection.
  5. Select Properties.
  6. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
  7. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
  8. Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
  9. Try launching the game again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.