Combat Bug following Feb Update

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: RedHatRobber
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East - Pluto
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When using light/heavy attacks with Great Axe (PVE and PVP), I’m experiencing glitchy behavior while in the middle of the attacks. I will start to combo light attacks, then the great axe will spasm back and forth for a few seconds (not hitting enemy), then go back into the combo.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes combat extremely frustrating/nearly unplayable due to the frequency that it’s occuring.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No - has been going on for the past week or so.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: New World - Post-Feb Patch Combat Bug recorded with Medal.tv
1 Like

So glad it isn’t just me having this issue.

Thanks for reporting this on the forums. The developers are aware of the issue and are currently investigating it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.