In short - any company can declare a war even if they didn’t do PvP quests at all. Just press F1 in war notification dialog: “Company have declared a war. The final warring company will be determined in 10 minutes. F1 - Declare war”. Dialog misses check if company contributed enough influence.
- What is your character name in New World: Eley
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hyperborea
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Yesterday and today our company Insane Empire did PvP quests and earned 100% influence. Declared a war. But another company iddQd who didn’t do PvP quests (or did few % influence maximum, rest 95% was from our guild). In result, they have a war, not we. This is not fair. This happened many times on our server with different guilds.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We lost 2 days of PvP quests and are disappointed. Some people from our guild don’t want to play this game anymore.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Do PvP quests, declare a war, other company who didn’t earn influence also can declare a war. Other companies in faction have dialog “Company have declared a war. The final warring company will be determined in 10 minutes. F1 - Declare war”. In result, other company, which didn’t contribute to influence at all, wins and they have war.