****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: TRS Elvrik
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kioram
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: 15.10.2021, the whole guild decided to change the faction to Covenant, for an even distribution of forces on the server.
There were 4 territories under the control of our guild.
After the guild was completely disbanded and renamed, the territories did not become wild, and are still assigned to a non-existent guild. We cannot re-buy territories, or declare war on ourselves, ostensibly because of an invasion. However, in our territories, invasions occur every day, and the clearing of portals does not delay this. They were able to throw a war on one of our territories, but with whom will people fight if the guild no longer exists?
Will the territories be forever under the possession of a non-existent guild, because it is impossible to declare war due to invasions?
The window of war is set at 10:30 - 11:00 PM, the next invasion is announced at 11:00, what should we do? Why are the game mechanics so broken?
At first, we do not receive money for the guild treasury Town payrolls doesnt get to company treasury , now, when we try to revive the server, and somehow fix the balance of power, the game puts a spoke in our wheels again!
Cities do not develop, they are attacked and their machines are broken, and we cannot do anything about it!
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Territories downgraded!
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Sure , no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: War can be declared to oneself once every 4 days because of an invasion, if the territory is defended, not captured, it continues to belong to a guild that does not exist!
After the dissolution of the guild, the territories did not become wild and available for purchase again!
In addition, I do not understand why we, the guild that invested money and power in improving the setllement, should give it to someone for free without the possibility of returning it back, if the war chooses a company that contributed only 10% of the influence, and ours is more than 85%?
The reason why it was we who invested the effort, because our old guild did not receive taxes for the cities in the treasury, the money for which the cities were improved is our own earned!
Now our guild is left without money, and without the opportunity to regain any of the territories!