Company Lost 20K on Territory Upkeep

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Natalia Portman

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Rosetau

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I went to go pay our Territory Upkeep of 20,000 coins. It responded and deducted 20K from our Treasury. A few minutes later, one of my Consul’s noticed it wasn’t paid. I couldn’t pay it again… and I couldn’t start any settlement upgrades. The treasury definitely went down 20K. I went back to the desk to see what’s up, and it showed that I still needed to pay it. I tried paying it again (multiple times) and it wasn’t doing anything. My Consul tried paying it, and it deducated 20K from our Treasury AGAIN… but now it shows paid.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It removed hard-earned money from the game that our company spent countless hours raising.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No I was not.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Please see Twitch Highlight Video: Twitch

Screenshots:
Company Treasury when paying 20K Upkeep:

Company Treasury when trying to buy a Settlement Upgrade showing a deduction, during this time, we also got a 5K donation from a member.

Company Treasury after Upkeep and 15,000 worth of Company Upgrades:

Territory Upkeep, still showing we needed to pay 20K

Treasury AFTER paying the Upkeep again…

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Please see Twitch Highlight Video: Twitch
2 Likes

@Luxendra Sorry for the direct ping, but we’ve still not been credited our 20K back from what appears to be an upkeep bug.

1 Like

We still have not been credited our 20K back as a company.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on a reply from anyone regarding this. I’ve logged a Development Ticket with AGS that hasn’t been responded to either.

Ticket Number: A8T9GDDVLAQ2W

2 Likes

Looking for help from a New World Dev or Customer Service, please.

Sorry for the pings but not confident in the visibility of this post:
@Snaccident
@Kay

I’ve sent in screenshots and ingame logs through the email system.

1 Like

@Luxendra Why was this moved to the Support forum? This is clearly a bug.

1 Like

Support handles all character/company specific issues. I don’t have any ability to look into this for you.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for at least letting me know that.

We’re on a low pop server that is dying quickly. Trying to recoup 20K is a tough ask now a day. It’s clear from the video that we paid that upkeep twice.

We’re looking for a credit.

1 Like

Tagging Customer Service folks:
@Abyss
@Hunden
@Lazer

Would love to get movement on this, please.

1 Like

Message from Customer Support saying they’ve sent the issue to their internal team, but not much more help after the fact.

1 Like

@Luxendra So Customer Support moved this back to Bugs and Exploits…

I’m not getting really great customer service here.

@Abyss @Hunden @Lazer @Kay @NW_Mugsy

How can I get help here?

1 Like

Amazon Games has confirmed this as a known issue:

1 Like

Keeping it real and on the top! Would love to have some resolution here.

Back to the top! Still no update.

1 Like

no one cares about your 20k

Actually, support doesn’t really do anything except tell you to reinstall the game honestly. Real story.

I care about their 20K (and bugs in the game). Why do you have to be abusive and trash on people?

Bump… Please AGS. I’ve gone through all of the channels. No one is getting back with me except to say, it’s a known bug.

Our company still has not been credited the 20K lost due to the upkeep bug.

Since no one can tell whether this is a bug or a support request, I now have posts in both places:

@Lazer @Luxendra @DevonK @NW_Mugsy @Wolfes @Jormungandrh @Abyss @Kay @TrevzorFTW

Anyone, please? This has gone without a response for too long. And now our realm is being merged on Monday… Can we please resolve this issue and get our company back the 20K coin that we are owed?

Please?

Sincerely,

Stressed out Governor not getting support from AGS for nearly two months.