Company "Message of the Day"

• What is your character name in New World: Diremaulle
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Yinfu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Players are unable to type in the Company “Message of the Day” box without triggering the pre-set hotkeys. i.e. - if I were to type the word “Just”, it will automatically kick me out of the “Message of the Day” and push me to the “Journal” as soon as I hit the “J” key.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Company “Message of the Day” locations would be a great way to get all players in your company re-directed to commonly used voice comms, or Company player created websites to give players more insight into the goals of the company and to interact with other players in the company, and coordinate war efforts. This bug removes that ability.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. Needs to be fixed on Amazon side.

This has been an issue forever. Copy/paste apparently works without punctuation and only a few letters at a time. Seriously devs, should be an easy fix to something irritating a multitude of us.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.