Company MOTD's Cant be set

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World:
    TheCynicalKitty

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Saena (will likely be all of them though)

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    When trying to type out a MOTD, Keybindings stop you from typing one out, the MOTD isnt its own “instance” so when typing anything out like if i wanted to type out the word “You” the Y camp keybind interferes along with other binds.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Cant set MOTD

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    N/A Easily replicable though

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Just try typing a MOTD in a company.

4 Likes

I also have this issue.

2 Likes

And me. I suspect it’s everyone but worthwhile adding a reply I feel to make sure it doesn’t get forgotten about and makes it on to the known issues list…

1 Like

Bump.

Workaround: Write your message in an editor and copy-paste every single word. You cant copy-paste the whole sentence.

Cannot change Message of the Day in Company this has more replies and has a response from CS :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.